Sunday, June 14, 2009

feed back

It is very difficult for us to shout about our service, but results do speak for themselves. Here is some of the comments we have received in the past months. All are good, as we do save the customers a lot of money instead of buying new specs, at the same time as making a good job on the repairs. Try us out for yourselves. Feel free to email any questions in advance, but we can repair most things but if you are unsure email a picture to us.

Feedback …(updated 11th June 2009)

•Just got my Raybans back thanks. Great repair job! Although I hope it never happens again, I know where to send them if I have the misfortune to break them again Thanks again.

Mr W Alicante, Spain.

•Saw an article in Time Out, and just as recommended!

•Brilliant, they never let me down, repaired and delivered back on time as they said they would, i have also recommended this service to my friends and family. I am so pleased i have my glasses back and saved a fortune. thanks very much

•Lenses were exactly as requested; prompt delivery; well packaged; would happily use again

•Excellent. There was a slight delay in the return of the glasses but good reasons for it. I am very pleased with the end result. I would certainly recommend these guys

•Great – the repair was first class and the delivery very prompt.

•Excellent, Chris and the team really went out of their way to get me my correct lenses and on time. Great service which was really appreciated. Highly recommend them

•Excellent service. Thoroughly recommended. I really thought my Raybans were twisted beyond repair but I was wrong!

•Vision Express claimed they were impossible to fix. Eye wear repair had them repaired and back on my doorstep within 48 hours. Top class

•v good & efficient service!

•The rapid turnaround and value for money in getting my expensive sunglasses repaired for so little, make this a highly recommended store

•My broken spectacles were repaired and returned to me promptly. The repair was done to a high standard. An expensive frame, unusable prior to the repair, is now back in use. I would have no hesitation in recommending eyewearrepairs.com

•Really excellent first class service and fast turn around

•Thanks u soooo much!! so happy with ur work! i shall be recommending and using u in the future )

•THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I’ve just received my sunglasses yesterday and it’s perfect!!!!

•I received my order,I am very satisfied,thank you

•Thank you so much for the fantastic service in repairing my Wife’s sunglasses.

•Had my sunglasses back today, cannot believe the quick and swift service. Would totally recommend to anybody

•Thank you, the glasses arrived safely today. They look great – this is a
great service.

•Just wanted to say thank you so much for mending my sunglasses so well and so promptly. GREAT SERVICE! I’m delighted to have them back and not have to buy a new pair! Many thanks

•My beloved sunglasses were read for the bin – Thank you

•so much for such a flawless repair and service. Have a fabulous weekend all at eyewearrepairs.com – I’m going to recommend you to all of my friends!

•Thanks for your excellent and super-fast service!!!!! I am so pleased you could mend my glasses. You’ve saved me a fortune and I’ve rung Boots (who recommended you) to tell them to recommend you to their other customers!!!!!

•Wow! Thank you so much for repairing my Chanel sunglasses so well and so quickly. I can’t even remember which arm had come off. They cost me over £200 and I’m thrilled to have them repaired for less than £15! It took me 6 months to get round to sending them to you and you’ve repaired and returned them to me in 2 days! Brilliant service

•Great service!! Posted Monday, back today (21st Jan). Good job and at £14.99 a bit
better than the £60 I paid for an identical repair a few months ago!!

•Received my glasses back this morning. Very impressed with repair and more importantly the astounding service, I only posted them to you on Wednesday. To think the local opticians weren’t interested in fixing them. Thanks’ again, will recommend you to everyone who needs any repairs

•Just got my son’s Pradas back within 48 hrs thank you very much, excellent service

•Hi there I would just like to say thank you very much for fixing my glasses they are just like new!! Posted Thursday and back Saturday that is super quick!!

•Just a note to say thank you for your prompt and efficient service, as I work in the service industry the only customers you usually hear from is the ones that have a problem. I would not hesitate to recommend your company.

•Thanks got my glasses back this morning. Excellent rapid professional service just as you promised, having heard about you on Radio 5 Live .I purchased these originally through a large High Street retailer. When I took them back for repair I was told there was nothing they could do but supply a new pair £300+. Through you I’ve paid only £14.99. My original supplier should have gone to “Eye Wear Repair”.

•Was not sure where to send this, but, I just wanted to say how impressed I am at the speed of turnaround (sent on Tuesday and returned on Thursday) and the quality of work repairing the bridge on my glasses -you have saved me approximately £250 and I am very grateful.

•“Super fast and the results were brilliant. I would highly recommend…”

•“Excellent Service Sunglasses Prada were repaired and returned the same day”

•“great service very fast sent Wednesday back Friday ”

•“Excellent service – highly recommended”

•“saved me buying new glasses. repair, service and value for money second to none”

•“another excellent job theses people have saved me a fortune ”

•“Glasses returned on time and fixed as promised excellent service”

•“Spread the word, this is one of the best “sights”on e-bay,certainly best eye site”

•“Incredibly fast service, good comms, many thanks”

•“Brilliant job – Super fast service. Really can recommend. Many thanks 100% +ve”

•“Wow! Super fast service and a great job. Highly recommended”

•“Thank you! you saved my favourite pair of chanel’s! Will do business again”

•“Brilliant service – really quick and very helpful-will recommend u to everyone!”

•“Use this service! Same day turnaround, personal communications, excellent job!!!”

•“Very fast turnaround, helpful, efficient would definitely use again!”

•“Just received my glasses, absolutely delighted. 10/10 for workmanship and service”

•“This is a great service, I am really thrilled with the results. Would recommend”

•“This guy is brilliant they came back like new. Very highly recommended ”

•“Excellent people to deal with. Problem resolved amicably with full refund. 5*”

•“Posted Thurs back Wed. Excellent job, very neat. Glasses were ready for bin!”

•“Superb service and delivery”

•“Everything just as advertised – Glasses back already – brilliant service, Thanks”

•“Excellent service, excellent value, Highly recommended.”

•“Awesome customer service and fantastic communicator”

•“Good service – recommended.”

•“Unbelievable, sent on Sat, returned with first class repair on frame by Tues”

•“Brilliant job – This man offers a real service here. Many thanks – 100% +ve”

•“Glasses now sit straight on my nose. Thank you”

•“rapid turnaround, impressive”

•“FAST shipping for U.S.A. !Perfect work on my prescription chanels-thank you!”

•“Good work and great service. Sent Tues, received Thurs. Very impressed, thanks.”

•“Really happy. Great job & so quick. Thank you!”

•“This guy is brilliant they came back like new. Very highly recommended.”

•“Posted Thurs back Wed. Excellent job, very neat. Glasses were ready for bin! ”

•“Excellent service, recommended.”

•“brilliantly repaired. Fast return. Thank you!”

•“Brilliant work! Couldn’t have been faster. Thank you!”

•“Unbelievable service, truly superb. 1 day turnaround!”

•“Brilliant Service!! Saved Me £150 on Buying New Frames!! V.Quick Delivery ”

•“The service was rapid – 48 hours. Quality of soldering v good too. Recommend.”

•“Fantastic service, cant tell they were once in 2 bits! Def use again and recommend”

•“Nice to have them back.speedy delivery. Excellent service. thank you.”

•“EXCELLENT REPAIR – AND GOT IT BACK FAST”

•“Excellent fast service. Highly recommended. Thanks very much”

•“Absolutely fantastic service. A very trustworthy retailer, buy with confidence 5*”

•“Great service. Glasses now perfect. Will definitely use again”

•“Everything just as advertised – Glasses back already – brilliant service, Thanks”

•“Glasses now sit straight on my nose. Thank you”“rapid turnaround, impressive”

•“FAST shipping for U.S.A. !Perfect work on my prescription channels-thank you!”

•“Good work and great service. Sent Tues, received Thurs. Very impressed, thanks.”

•“Really happy. Great job & so quick. Thank you!”

•“This guy is brilliant they came back like new. Very highly recommended.”

•“Posted Thurs back Wed. Excellent job, very neat. Glasses were ready for bin! ”

•“Excellent service, recommended.”

•Fantastic service, glasses posted by me on Tues back to me on Thurs, Brilliant!!

•Amazing! Fixed,cleaned,serviced to shop-new tight+springy in 2 days. Thanks

•First rate repair, very fast (4 working days). Highly recommended

•BRILLIANT SERVICE–FAST DELIVERY–REALLY GOOD JOB–THANKS 5 STARS

•brilliantly repaired. Fast return. Thank you!

•Unbelievable service, truly superb. 1 day turnaround!

•Brilliant Service!! Saved Me £150 on Buying New Frames!! V.Quick Delivery

•The service was rapid – 48 hours. Quality of soldering v good too. Recommend.

•Fantastic service, cant tell they were once in 2 bits! Def use again n recommend

•good communication, great repair, speedy service. Recommended

•EXCELLENT REPAIR – AND GOT IT BACK FAST

•Excellent fast service. Highly recommended. Thanks very much

•FANTASTIC AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++

•super fast service ,perfect repair cant see the difference ,many thanks

•Posted on Saturday. Arrived back repaired on Tuesday. Great service

•Perfect, quick transaction, I am very pleased!

•Fantastic service, glasses posted by me on Tues back to me on Thurs, Brilliant!!

•Brilliant repair, Frame was ready for dustbin. Rapid turnaround.

•Thanks for the fantastic service. Turnaround in 36 hours!

•Many thanks for repairing my glasses, you have done a brilliant job and i am extremely please with the speedy service

•What a great service!!

•Broken Oakley’s fixed in 48 hours and as good as new – Great value as my wife was going to throw them away!

•Fantastic service for £17.94 including recorded delivery return postage! My optician could not, (would not more like!) repair my glasses, suggesting I ordered a new pair of frames for £70. Lucky I found you and your quality service and fast turnaround. Shall certainly recommend you!!!

•super fast turn round fantastic job cannot see repair at all many thanks

•Unbelievable service, super quick delivery. will definitely use again and again

•Great repair thanks

•Brilliant service. Posted on Monday had them back on Wednesday

•Amazing service, posted Monday returned by Wed! Glasses as new thanks!!

•JUST THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. TOP QUALITY WORK. SEND YOUR GLASSES HERE

•You went beyond your obligations. Fantastic service. Fulfilled all your promises

•Brilliant repair, Frame was ready for dustbin. Rapid turnaround.

No comments: